Aniracetam is a multipurpose nootropic that provides several benefits. It produces remarkable anxiolytic effects, thereby improving cognition and enhancing mood by ridding anxieties. It also sharpens focus, increases verbal fluency, information processing, as well as expands the brain’s capability of digesting and processing information. Furthermore it produces sense of clarity and well-being.
- Improves and Enhances Memory
- Provides Neuroprotection and Promotes Longevity (Anti-Aging)
- Heightens Focus and Concentration
- Relieves Anxiety (Especially Social Anxiety)
- Relieves Depression Symptoms
- Improves Memory and Learning Capacity
- Supports Management of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Additional Benefits of Aniracetam
How to take:
The best way I found personally was taking one dose (750mg) in the morning and it works the best for me. If necessary, I would take half a dose of noopept 10-15mg later in the day to boost the feeling, but never felt the need of taking more than 1 dose of Aniracetam per day.
Some people find that splitting Aniracetam into 2 or 3 doses throughout the day works well for them, too. I was never bothered - it seems like too much of a hassle. But again, everyone has their ways and perfrences.
To learn more about, check out the Aniracetam documentation.
You can also jump to the Stacks section to see the suggestions of combinations.
If you still have any questions, feel free to reach out!