What is Piracetam?
Piracetam is a designer nootropic made to enhance brain function. It’s the primary and original racetam out of all the ones out there today. Up to date, there has been 20 different derivatives of Piracetam, and counting. It’s a revolutionizing nootropic that improves memory and remarkably boosts cognitive function.
- Improves Memory
- Enhances Cognitive Function
- Neuroprotective and Prevents Neurodegeneration
- Increases Self-Awareness and Promotes Clarity of Thought
- Reduces Anxiety, Stress, and Eases Depression
- Improves Verbal Learning and Fluency in Dyslexics
- Helps with Schizophrenia
How to Take
Typically, the Piracetam dosage for adults is between between 1,200 to 4,800 mg per day.
The most effective Piracetam dose is 1,600 mg. It can be taken once per day, or up to three times per day, totaling a maximum of 4,800 mg per day.
If new to Piracetam and taking it for the first time, start with 1,600 mg and wait and observe your reaction to it. Few hours later, you can choose whether you want to take another dose, or if one is enough for your needs.