Ashwagandha is an excellent herb in Ayurveda medicine. It has become a popular nootropic due to its numerous health benefits. It is able to eliminate stress and anxiety. Research suggest that it helps in improving depression symptoms.
It also increases testosterone levels and significantly boosts sperm quality and fertility in men. Furthermore, it increases muscle mass, reduces body fat and increases strength.
- Reduces Anxiety
- Improves Depression Symptoms
- Reduces Cortisol Levels
- Improves Cognitive Function
- Reduces Arthritis Symptoms
- Reverses Deficits Pathology in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Helps in Weight Loss and Management
- Improves Muscle Strength
- Treats Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Decreases Blood Pressure
- Combats Chemotherapy Fatigue
- Rejuvenation and Overall Health Improvement
How to Take?
Typically, Ashwagandha dose ranges between 300 mg to 600 mg as the highest. Its not advisable to take more than 600mg when using on daily basis.
Take Ashwagandha with food and divide into two doses per day. If you prefer once a day, do so in the morning after breakfast.
It is not-advisable to use Ashwagandha in combination with JK inhibitors or MAO inhibitors.