What is Agmatine Sulfate?
Agmatine is an amino acid that offers a wide of cognitive boosting benefits. It also has excellent effects on reducing neuropathic pain, as well as drug addiction habits. It is neuroprotectant and can reduce tolerance built to many medications like benzodiazepines, morphine, and other painkillers. It also synergizes with SSRI’s & cannabis.
Agmatine Sulfate Benefits
- Reduces Pain Sensitivity
- Reduces Symptoms of Anxiety & Depression
- Neuroprotection & Longevity
- Improves Weight Loss & Prevents Weight Gain
- Supports Muscle Growth
- Helps Erectile Dysfunction & Infertility
- Help with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Helps Alcohol & Morphine Withdrawal
How to Take
There is currently no standard dosage for agmatine sulfate because there haven’t been enough human studies for determination. These numbers are rough estimates to give an idea of typical, experimental dosing:
- For treatment of neuropathic pain: 1,000 to 2,500 mg of agmatine (daily)
- For improving cognitive function: 200 to 500 mg of agmatine (daily)
- For vasodilation and enhanced recovery: 500 to 1000 mg of agmatine (30 minutes pre-workout)