What is Noopept?
Noopept is one of the most potent nootropics available. It boosts overall cognition with a slight psychostimulatory effect. Effects kick-in within minutes of consumption, making it a handy choice right when dealing with or getting to mentally-demanding tasks.
- Supports Memory and Learning
- Neuroprotective and Promotes Longevity (Anti-Aging)
- Increases Nerve Growth Factor and BDNF
- Improves Association Between Left and Right Brain Hemispheres
How to Take
If you prefer to prolong the effect throughout the day, the recommended Noopept dosage would be to take it in three doses of 10mg, or two doses of 15mg, or just one dose of 30mg.
- 10 mg: divide into three doses throughout the day
- 15 mg: divide into two doses twice a day
- 30 mg: one dose per day
These side effects of Noopepts are mostly occurring when higher doses are consumed:
- Restlessness (or overstimulation)
Some studies suggest that it magnifies the effects of stimulants such as amphetamines, so caution is advisable for individuals using ADHD medication. I can personally advise that as well. I’ve felt that sense of overstimulation in a couple different occasion when taking a 30 mg dose of Noopept shortly after taking my ADHD medication. I now find that a 15 mg dose works best for me whether once or twice per day.