What is Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a popular multi-functional nutrient, amino acid type nootropic. It benefits the body and brain. A potent antioxidant and neuroprotectant, and a powerful energizing nootropic that promotes anti-aging and longevity.
- Enhances Brain Function and Stamina
- Provides Neuroprotection Against Brain Cell Death
- Restores Cognitive Function and Repairs Impairment
- Support Mitochondrial Function and Nervous System
- Regulates Sexual Infertility and Erectile Dysfunction
How to Take
Typical Acetyl-L-Canritine dosage is 500 mg per day once in the morning, and up to 1,500 mg split into three doses of 500 mg. From there, adjust dosage to your need without exceeding 1,500 mg. At least not during trial period. It is water-soluble, therefore it can be taken with or without food. However, taking ALCAR late in the evening can result in disruption of sleep.